Saturday, June 9, 2007

WHY do you DO THAT?!?

Hi y'all!

OK, here's my first real blog post answering some questions. By far, the question I get the most is, "Why on earth would you do that?!?" I guess that's a pretty normal question when you consider that I routinely gulp down at least one live fish a week, huh?

Well, I'll be honest... when I first got started (about a year ago), it was for the same reason anyone does any kind of work in this great country: it was all about the money. My friend told me he was starting a new website to serve people with a Swallowing fetish and that he was interested in paying me to be on it. I was kind of broke and the money sounded good... and the work sounded easy... so I gave it a shot.

That first video was... well... interesting. He had a small betta fish he kept as a pet. He put the whole bowl and everything right in front of me, then turned on the camera. It was up to me to just do what I could while making sure that innocent fishie ended up taking an acid bath. I dropped him in some water, closed my eyes, hoped for the best and... GULP.

Apparently the video was successful, because he offered to pay me again. Having already done it once, I figured, well, why not? It was, after all, easy money.

After a while, though, it became less and less about the money. Having a new little fishie in my glass every week got to be less about cash and more about dominance. For once, *I* was in control. *I* got to decide what was going to happen to that little fishie... it was my choice whether he lived or died. Once he was in my mouth, I could control whether this fishie ever saw the light of day again with a simple flick of my tounge. I had become a fish God, and I LIKED it.

Maybe this whole thing is a little weird, and maybe you're going to judge me. Maybe it's still a little about the money. Whatever it is, I'm getting paid to do something that turns me on; wouldn't you do the same?


~Cathy
www.ArianaGirls.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i want to swallow a goldfish so bad just for the experience the thrill, a big 2 inch to 3 inch one is my goal. but I am afraid I DON'T HAVE THE MUSCLES IN BOTH MY THROAT OR MY ESOPHAGUS TO SWALLOW LARGE OBJECTS. I was hoping you can give me some good advice or at least tips and suggestions to help this wan-a-be fish swallower novice out.