Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hi Y'all!

Hi!

My name is Cathy, I'm from Orlando, Florida and I make my living swallowing goldfish, trinkets and other small items for a friend's website.

Yep, you read that right, I actually make money swallowing stuff for a website. I'm not talking about anything sexual here (get your mind out of the gutter, you pervs!); I'm talking about dropping things like diamond rings in my mouth, taking a big drink and sending them down the hatch. Yep, someone actually pays me to do that!

I get asked a lot of questions... the usual questions are things like "Why do you do that?" and "What's it like?" I also get a lot of other questions and a lot of people want to know what the experience is like. Sooooo... since I get so many questions, I figured I would start a little blog here in public and answer some of these questions! :)

If you want to check out my work and post up some questions, feel free to see me at Ariana's Swallowing Obsession: www.ArianaGirls.com. I'll be posting again soon!

~Cathy

No comments: